We collect, use and protect the personal information you provide to us when using our site (the "site") from any device and when communicating with us in any form, in accordance with this Policy.
By using our website and providing us with your personal data, You consent to the processing of Your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
1. Basic concept
"Personal data" means any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable natural person.
"Processing of personal data" – the implementation of any action or set of actions in relation to Your personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, update and change, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, both with and without the use of automated processing of personal data.
2. Data we collect
- personal data that You provide to us when filling in the information fields on our website, including when filling out the contact form, when subscribing to the newsletter, when registering for events;
- personal data and other information contained in the messages you send to us;
- personal information you provide through our job and internship website;
- technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device with which You use our site, including device specifications, IP address, information stored in cookies that have been sent to Your device, browser information, date and time of access to the site, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information;
- other information about You that You wish to leave on our website.
3. The purpose of data processing
We process Your personal data only for the purposes for which they were provided, including:
- providing You with information about the Company, our services and events;
- implementation of receiving and sending the order on-line;
- communication with You when You contact us;
- organizing Your participation in our events and surveys;
- send You our news materials;
- performance of powers and duties assigned to the Company by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- for other purposes with Your consent.
We process technical data for:
- ensuring the functioning and security of our website;
- improving the quality of our website.
We do not place Your personal data in public sources. We do not make decisions that give rise to legal consequences for You or otherwise affect Your rights and legitimate interests on the basis of exclusively automated processing of personal data.
4. Your right
Ensuring the protection of Your rights and freedoms in the field of personal data is an important condition of the Company.
To ensure the protection of Your rights and freedoms, at Your request, we:
- we will confirm whether we process Your personal data and give You the opportunity to review them within 30 days from the date of receipt of Your request;
- we will inform You about the source and composition of Your personal data that we process;
- we will inform You about the legal grounds, purposes, terms and methods of processing Your personal data;
- we will make the necessary changes to Your personal data, if You confirm that they are incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, within 7 working days from the date of receipt of confirmation, and notify You of the changes;
- we will inform You about the TRANS-border transfer of Your personal data;
- we will inform You of the name and location of organizations that have access to Your personal data and to which your personal data may be disclosed with Your consent;
- we will inform You of the name or surname, name, patronymic and address of the persons who may be entrusted with the processing of Your personal data with Your consent; we will notify You of the procedure for exercising Your rights when we process Your personal data;
- we will exclude You from our newsletter;
- we will stop processing Your personal data within 30 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal of consent, unless there are other legal grounds for the processing of personal data provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- we will stop processing Your personal data if it is confirmed that we process them illegally, and we will notify You of the measures taken;
- we will destroy Your personal data if it is confirmed that they are illegally obtained or do not meet the stated purposes of processing, within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the relevant confirmation, and notify You of the measures taken;
- we will answer Your questions regarding Your personal data that we process.
5. How You can contact us
You can contact us with a request regarding the processing of Your personal data by sending us a letter via the feedback form with the subject line "Request for personal data" (or "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data" in the case of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data).
6. Security of personal data
To ensure the security of Your personal data when processing them, we take the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
In order to ensure adequate protection of Your personal data, we assess the damage that may be caused in case of violation of the security of Your personal data, as well as identify current threats to the security of Your personal data when they are processed in the information systems of personal data.
The Company has adopted local acts on the security of personal data. Employees of the Company who have access to personal data are familiar with this Policy and local acts on personal data security.
7. Termination of personal data processing
We stop processing Your personal data:
- upon the occurrence of the conditions of termination of personal data processing or after the deadline;
- upon achievement of the purposes of their processing or in case of loss of need for achievement of these purposes;
- at Your request, if the processed personal data are illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- in case of detection of illegal processing of personal data, if it is impossible to ensure the legality of the processing;
- upon expiration of Your consent to the processing of personal data or in case of withdrawal of such consent by You, unless there are other legal grounds for the processing of personal data provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation; in case of liquidation of the Company.
9. Links to third party sites
Our site may contain links to third-party sites and services that we do not control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by third-party sites or services.
10. policy change
We may update the Policy as necessary. We recommend that You check this Policy periodically. By continuing to use our site after a policy change, You agree to be bound by the changes.